Wednesday 8 January 2014

Goodbye to Christmas!!


It happened to be 'Blue Monday" on 6th January this year, when all the Christmas decorations are taken down. According to the news it was the worst day of the year for people being depressed!! How they work these things out I don't know. I can't say I felt that blue! It was the first rehearsal of the year for my choir... so I was happy to see everyone again.... although not everyone was there!! Still away enjoying themselves!! But there was something sad about packing away all the pretty things we have out at Christmas, and putting them in the loft until next years celebrations!! So I said a little 'Bye-bye' to Christmas!!.... for another year!!... with a tear in my eye... and then got on with the day! Can't feel blue for too long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment